Amazon Locksmith Inc
2669 Broadway, New York, NY, 10025 Auto/Residential/Safe Lockout Service, Break-In Repair Car Key Making, Smart Transponder Car Keys Copying,
1.Get Locksmith NYC
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Really Nice Guy came to my APT and changed my Deadbolt... Affordable prices and trusted... VERY RECOMMEND Locksmith Company...
2.simon lock & key
301 W 55th St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialProfessional OrganizationsLocks & Locksmiths
Full Service Locksmith-Commercial and Residential
3.New York Lock And Locksmith
114 Pearl St Suite: 306
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral Service
I got locked out of my apartment in the middle of the night with no phone or anything on me. I had a local business call a All Day Locksmith Service for me - unfortunately, that locksmith was online f
4.Locksmith 1st Ave
1063 1st Ave Suite 379H
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
5.Mectec NYC, Inc.
509 E 78th St
Home ImprovementsDrywall ContractorsHandyman ServicesLocks & Locksmiths
Many home improvement companies are existing in NYC but the most reliable company is Mectec NYC.I highly recommend this company to peoples.
6.Astoria Lock & Safe
3111 30th Ave Ste 201
Locks & LocksmithsProfessional EngineersConstruction EngineersSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Visit our website
Special offers coming soon!
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Local Locksmith Super helpful. I locked myself out while doing laundry, checked their website and i called,friendly smith was there within 10 minutes. He got the lock undone in about 8 minutes, had a
Serving the New York area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.