American Local Locksmith
Serving the New York area.
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
10% Off All CCTV Services+5more
Absolutely amazing service. I was completely shocked at how fast the technician arrived after my call. If you lock yourself out of your home, car, or anywhere else, it would be foolish not to call Isl
2.Get Locksmith NYC
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Really Nice Guy came to my APT and changed my Deadbolt... Affordable prices and trusted... VERY RECOMMEND Locksmith Company...
3.simon lock & key
301 W 55th St
Locks & LocksmithsProfessional OrganizationsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Full Service Locksmith-Commercial and Residential
4.Mectec NYC, Inc.
509 E 78th St
Home ImprovementsDrywall ContractorsHandyman ServicesLocks & Locksmiths
Many home improvement companies are existing in NYC but the most reliable company is Mectec NYC.I highly recommend this company to peoples.
5.New York Lock And Locksmith
114 Pearl St Suite: 306
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral Service
I got locked out of my apartment in the middle of the night with no phone or anything on me. I had a local business call a All Day Locksmith Service for me - unfortunately, that locksmith was online f
6.Locksmith 1st Ave
1063 1st Ave Suite 379H
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
7.Astoria Lock & Safe
3111 30th Ave Ste 201
Locks & LocksmithsProfessional EngineersConstruction EngineersSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Visit our website
Special offers coming soon!
Amazon Locksmith Inc
2669 Broadway, New York, NY, 10025 Auto/Residential/Safe Lockout Service, Break-In Repair Car Key Making, Smart Transponder Car Keys Copying,
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.