Protech Your Home
Serving the New York area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
1.Knight Security NY
250 W 26th St Rm 3115
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Guard SchoolsSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Knight Security staff are a great pleasure to work with and I really appreciate their flexibility and responsiveness in the planning process. Their staff is very professional, courtesy and extremely n
2.United Security Systems
205 W Houston St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFireproofingSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
very knowledgible and professional responsive all thier staff on the ball
3.Canal Alarm Devices, Inc.
387 Canal St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringConsumer ElectronicsTelevision & Radio StoresSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
FREE Parking Offer!
Canal Alarm Devices has been loyally serving customers since 1973. Professionals in the world of physical security rely on the professionals of Canal Alarm for their equipment needs. We have experts r
4.Samson Protection Agency
80 Broad St
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceBodyguard ServiceSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Up to Eight Hours of Unarmed Security Guard Services+3more
Door Attendant Service Fire Guards Fire Safety Directors Neighborhood Patrol OSHA Certified Guards Firearms Instructors Patrol Robot Executive Protection Services Alarm Systems Security Consultants Co
5.ADT - Official Sales Center
335 W 16th St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
ADT is one of today's most trusted and well-known brands in the security industry and currently serves more than six million customers, making us the largest company of our kind in both the U.S. and CMore Nearby Locations »
Furniture StoresOnline & Mail Order ShoppingConsumer ElectronicsHome Furnishings
It is Summer 2017 and it is time again to start online shopping once again. Why shop online with the biggest online retailers when SHOP LOVER ONLINE offered the same high quality brands and the newest
7.Global Security Operations
5 Penn Plz
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceBodyguard ServicePrivate Investigators & DetectivesSkip Tracing
Global Security Ops provides professional uniformed security guard services, to include trained security officers and security guards, Special Police Officers, security vehicle patrols and security of
Serving the New York area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.