LIFE143 - Health , Life and Long Term Care Insurance
61 Broadway Rm 2770, New York, NY, 10006 Health Insurance, Group Benefits, Life Insurance, Medicare, Long Term Care, Disability Insurance
1.Group Health Inc
331 W 35th St
2.Group Health Incorporated
441 8th Ave
3.Group Health Dental
230 W 41st St
I appreciate the reminders. The ladies at the front desk are always polite & professional. I had some difficulty with my insurance company, and I got assistance in working it out. I also don't have
4.Rsa Group Health Insurance
123 William St
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.Group Health Solutions
148 Madison Ave Fl 15
6.Optimum Health Group Inc
240 W 35th St
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersMedical Service Organizations
7.Health Choice Medical Group
8 Chatham Sq
Medical ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
Charles M. Marks, DDS
347 5th Ave Rm 1310, New York, NY, 10016
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.