MedRite Urgent Care - Westside
330 W 42nd St, New York, NY, 10036
1.Modi, Ankur, MD
515 W 59th St Apt 29f
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Modi, Vikash, MD
428 E 72nd St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
521 5th Ave Fl 4
Resume ServiceEmployment ConsultantsEmployment Agencies
At Modis New York, NY, located at 521 Fifth Avenue 4th Floor, we work to connect top local companies with talented technology professionals. Regardless of your company's industry, or your level of IT
1275 York Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Oncology
I am a medical oncologist with a clinical practice that is devoted solely to the care of patients with breast cancer. My research activities are focused on the clinical development of new therapies fo
428 Fort Washington Ave
Web Site Design & ServicesGraphic Designers
6.Modi, Sangita K
15 Warren St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
134 W 26th St
MedRite Urgent Care - Eastside
919 2nd Ave, New York, NY, 10017
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.