Serving the New York City area.
1.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
3 Alan B Shepard Jr Pl Ste A
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Contractors
Our tech Dave #8983 was prompt and efficient.It didn't take long for him to spot the problem and take care of it.Our toilet is working back to normal.Couldn't be happier with the results.Thanks Dave.More Nearby Locations »
2.Pelham Plumbing & Heating
2253 Light St
Business nameMacdougal Plumbing and HeatingOwner NameLee RawiszerAddress123 Macdougal StManhattan, NY 10012 ,Phone(212) 377-2681Fax(516) 490-0471Websitehttp://www.macdougalplumbingandheating.infoB
3.Hydrotech & HVAC, LLC
2243 Royce St
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Damage Emergency ServiceSewer Cleaners & Repairers
Work X Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is a customer focused plumbing, heating and air-conditioning company that was originally started Jim Muca. Located in New York City, we employ highly
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
5.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
6.Express Plumbing and Heating
2118 E 71st St
PlumbersHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceBoilers Equipment, Parts & Supplies
Visit our website
Specialists in plumbing installation and repair for a more comfortable home. We've helped thousands of people save money on their energy bills with more efficient plumbing and heating systems in their
7.Hydrotech & HVAC, LLC
33 Thomas St
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesBuilding Contractors
this company did a quality job. they were on time and didnt try to over charge me. I knew what the price was and when they got to my house they didnt pull a bait and switch.
Hydrotech & HVAC, LLC
2243 Royce St, Brooklyn, NY, 11234 24 Hr Emergencies Answered Immediately!
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper