Renewal by Andersen
Serving the New Windsor area. 15% off your entire order*Custom crafted replacment windows
223 Walsh Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationCabinetsHome Repair & MaintenanceGarage Cabinets & Organizers
Clegg Brothers Garage Doors and Openers has been Keeping You on Track since 1955. The Clegg family tradition continues with current owners, Michael Clegg, and his brother in-law Tony DeRienzo. We inst
520 Temple Hill Rd
Home ImprovementsSunrooms & SolariumsBasement ContractorsBathroom Remodeling
Whether you need basement finishing, replacement windows, a sunroom addition, or a walk in tub, you can count on the home improvement experts at CKH Industries. Since 1988, weve been committed to exce
3.Melcar Construction Corp.
126 Mount Airy Rd
General ContractorsDeck BuildersDoor RepairAltering & Remodeling Contractors
4.Hudson Valley Builders and Remodelers Association
1161 Little Britain Rd
Altering & Remodeling ContractorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceFlooring ContractorsSiding Contractors
600 Broadway Ste 4
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingPlate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementWindshield Repair
As a leader in the Auto Glass Replacement industry, Glass America upholds the highest levels of quality craftsmanship, and consistently maintains a proven track record for excellent customer service.More Nearby Locations »
150 S Water St
Roofing Equipment & SuppliesWindows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationGutters & Downspouts Cleaning
7.Newburgh Building Supply
14 Fullerton Ave
Building MaterialsWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
FREE In-Home Consultation
searshomeservices.com/improve Windows, Kitchen, Bath or SidingCall Now For Special Offer!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.