Discount Tire And Brake Service
1736 Callahan Dr, Knoxville, TN, 37912
605 Third Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels-Aligning & BalancingMore Nearby Locations »
2.Performance Tire & Auto
808 N Broad St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
3.Sandefur Auto Repair
808 N Broad St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesBrake Repair
120 Duncan Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
5.Hayworth Tire & Auto ServiceServing the New Tazewell, TN area
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
I took my car in to get my brakes worked on. Their regular brake work prices are MUCH less expensive than any other place I called around to. I'd worn the brakes down so bad that the rotors needed to
6.Stevenson TireServing the New Tazewell, TN area
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair-Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Stevensons has always done me right and had great service with great prices. I will not take my tire work to anyone else.... ever.
7.Hayworth Tire & Auto ServiceServing the New Tazewell, TN area
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
Hayworth sold me tires with large bumps on them and refused to replace them. I informed them I would call BBB and the owner said, "You won't be the first". Bad service, bad tires and the o
Matlock Tire Service
10730 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN, 37934
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.