1.Planned Parenthood - East Orlando Health Center
11500 University Blvd Ste B
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Orlando, FL for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
10244 E Colonial Dr
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesPregnancy CounselingFamily Planning Information Centers More InfoPREFERRED
3.American Family PlanningServing the New Smyrna, FL area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
4.Central Florida Pregnancy
3151 Howland Blvd Ste 1
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsSocial Service OrganizationsAbortion AlternativesClinics
5.iCare 'Cause I'm Worth It
P.O. Box 622
CharitiesFamily Planning Information Centers
Please know that you are a welcomed guest here at iCare 'Cause I'm Worth It! The very fact that you have visited our website lets us know that you have a heart that beats like ours when it comes helpi
6.Central Florida Pregnancy Center
689 Deltona Blvd
Abortion AlternativesSocial Service OrganizationsClinicsPregnancy Information & Services
7.BETA Pregnancy Center
620 Garden St
Pregnancy CounselingFamily Planning Information CentersPregnancy Information & Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.