1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Top Green Organics LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Top Green Organics really take pride in doing lawn care and it really shows in their work. The owners are super professional and a joy to work with. I would definitely recommend them for all your lawn
3.Master Lawns LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsHydroseedingLandscaping & Lawn Services
Great lawn care. really give you personalized service that I could not get with other larger companies I used them last year and they really did a good job. My lawn has never looked better. every time
4.Anthony Gallo Landscaping & Nursery
1909 Flatbush Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Business has relocated to: 1909 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY, 11210.
5.CMC Lawn Care
1 Sylvan Pl
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsGardeners
Agreed 2 cord delivery provided little over 1 cord charged for 2
6.Alfonso Rossi Landscaping
30 Circuit Rd
7.A Bulfamante Landscaping Inc
26 Circuit Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.