Serving the New Richmond area. Contact Our Lawn Care Experts TodayRelax And Enjoy. We Do The Rest. More InfoPREFERRED
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.River City Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Welcome to River City Lawn. We are a family operated business specializing in lawn maintenance services including mowing and trimming, spring and fall clean ups, fertilization and liquid weed control,
3.Branum, Landscaping & Lawn Care
338 144th Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
You can enjoy your leisure time while our professional staff ensures that your property is beautifully maintained. Our owner supervises to make sure the job is done right the first time, and you'll be
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsGardenersLandscaping & Lawn Services
Lawn Doctor is your one stop shop when it comes to lawn care. Our lawn services are guaranteed to make your lawn look great, eliminate weeds and dandelions and deliver the thick, healthy lawn you're lMore Nearby Locations »
5.Green Touch Lawn Care
1069 245th St
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscape ContractorsHydroseeding
6.Roggenbuck Tree Care LLCServing the New Richmond, WI area
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Commercial & Residential Tree Removal & Trimming Roggenbuck Tree Care, LLC is a very honest, reasonable company that provides a range of tree care services. Our business runs year round with over 20 y
7.Minnehaha Falls Nursery & Landscape
4461 Minnehaha Ave
Lawn MaintenanceNurseries-Plants & TreesGarden CentersLandscaping & Lawn Services
My boyfriends and I went here for a walk and it is absolutely beautiful this time of year. It was a little chilly but it was great. We will defiantly come this summer to see more.
Local Lawn Maintenance
YellerPages.com Discounts on Lawn MaintenanceTalk to us right now.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.