1.Pestgo Exterminator Inc
4425 N Cortez Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesInspection ServiceBee Control & Removal Service
Call for monthly specials!
Fixed problem the first time
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Best Termite & Pest Control Inc
8120 N Armenia Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Equipment & SuppliesPest Control Services
Lawn & Shrub spraying $25.00 off with annual service contract, limited time only!+5more
Used them for years. Have always done an excellent job.
4.McDonald Pest Control
2220 10th St SE
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesAnimal Removal Services
McDonald Pest control is a full service pest control company. We have been serving the Tampa Bay area since 1996. We offer both residential and commercial services. We offer Bedbug treatment and contr
5.Springer Environmental ~ Your Florida Native Plant SpecialistServing the New Port Richey, FL area
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
$50.00 off 1st full day on a clean-up session
Formally Springer Lawn Care, we started out as a traditional landscape maintenance company in 1990. Our concern about the negative affect traditional landscape practices had on the environment, led to
6.Green With Envy Lawn and Shrub
1633 Bayfield Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesFertilizing Services
7.Pickhardt Professional ServicesServing the New Port Richey, FL area
Lawn MaintenanceChemicalsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Services
Every 90 days or so, these "professionals" leave door hanger junk on my front door, mere inches from my sign that clearly states NO SOLICITING. By placing that junk on my door, they are soliciting! He
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.