EBS Auto Electric
901 Lakeview Rd, Clearwater, FL, 33756
1.George's Wholesale Tire
11322 Ridge Rd
New Port Richey,FL
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & Service
New Customer at this franchise. Today, my first visit left me impressed. I felt just as comfortable as I did at the Beverly Hills franchise. Respectable and very fair and honest. Looked at my prob
2.George's Wholesale Tire Pros
8230 Us Highway 19
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAutomobile Parts & SuppliesUsed Car Dealers
I must say that the Service is what helps a business flow and succeed properly. The management is the backbone of a strong team. Just from the telephone call Georges picks up a professional entrance,
3.George's Wholesale Tires
322 Suzanne Dr
Tire DealersAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Refer a friend and get a 10% discount off your next service.
Honest,professional and reasonable. I don't have to worry about it,I know they'll treat me right. It's the only place I go for tiresSincerely
4.George'S Wholesale Tire, Inc.
13311 W Hillsborough Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheels
4025 W Osborne Ave, Tampa, FL, 33614
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.