1.Ajax Paving Industries Inc
11603 State Road 54
Paving ContractorsPaving MaterialsConcrete ContractorsMasonry Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
2.Ajax Building Corporation
109 Commerce Blvd
General ContractorsHome BuildersBuilding ContractorsAltering & Remodeling Contractors
3.Ajax Building Corporation
2630 Landmark Dr
4.Ajax Building Corporation
1301 Ponce De Leon Blvd
5.Ajax Business Interiors
15360 Us Highway 19 N
Office Furniture & EquipmentOffice Furniture & Equipment-InstallationOffice Furniture & Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersUsed Furniture
6.Ajax Paving Industries
5100 W Lemon St Ste 106
AsphaltPaving ContractorsPaving Materials
7.Ajax Building Corporation
14700 Terminal Blvd
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.