Serving the New Palestine area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Wells Lawn Care
20 N Depot St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Wells lawn Care serves Central Indianapolis and is locally owned and operated in New Palestine IN. We work hard to provide our valued clients with professional and personable lawn care services includ
2.J & J's Lawn Care
3494 S Southway Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
3.Wright Lawn Care & Landscaping, Inc.
8540 N Ricks Dr E
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
Great company to work with! Came quickly after a tree fell on my home. Polite, thorough. Cleaned up yard completely after removal.
4.Midwest LawnCare & Landscaping
Po Box 17787
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceSnow Removal Service
A very satisfied apartment dweller - They'll correct a worker's mistake
5.Lawn Sharks Lawn Care & Landscaping
6705 Doris Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
6.Kessinger Lawn Care
PO Box 701
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceGardeners
7.Natura Lawn Care of America
1336 Sadlier Circle East Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.