Broad Ripple Lock Service
2023 Broad Ripple Ave, Indianapolis, IN, 46220 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I'd like to write this review, not for services rendered; but, rather for excellent customer service, which we all know is a rarity these days. I spoke with Paul extensively about replacing a lock, a
3.Broad Ripple Lock Service
2023 Broad Ripple Ave
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
4.A Better Lock CompanyServing the New Palestine, IN area
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & Vaults
A Better Lock Company is an S corporation that's been in business for 23 years. Rex J. Stowers founded the company in Lebanon 23 years ago. Since the date of establishment, our company has strived to
5.Fast Towing & Junk Car Buyer
3606 Delmar Rd
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceTowingAutomotive Roadside Service
A great towing and junk car buyer to call who will go out of his way to please you. He has great prices and know all the shortest way to save you money on your tows or your junk vehicles. The good par
6.American Locksmith Service Hancock County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the New Palestine area. Fast & Local Mobile LocksmithsAuto Residential & Commercial
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.