The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the New Orleans area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
235 Hickory Ave
Building Restoration & PreservationCeilings-Supplies, Repair & InstallationLeak Detecting ServiceGuards-Door & Window
We specialize in remodels, renovations, new constructions, modular homes, custom carpeting, flooring, stucco, concrete, masonry work, and outdoor living and landscaping.
2.Harvey Leak Repair
3864 Birchfield Dr
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater RepairWater Softening & Conditioning Equipment & ServicePlumbers
10% Off Any Plumbing Service 24/7
That’s right! We,Harvey Leak Repair, are open 24/7! We are a complete plumbing service company with many years of experience. We service residential, commercial and emergency plumbing issues. We provi
3.Cameron Leak Detection INC
4400 San Remo Rd
Swimming Pool Repair & ServiceLeak Detecting Service
Swimming Pool Leak Detection, 27 yrs experience in Pool Industry, Christian Owned & Operated
4.CMS, Swimming Pool Co LLC
10504 Stein Dr
Swimming Pool ConstructionBuilding SpecialtiesSwimming Pool Repair & ServiceLeak Detecting Service
5.C.N. Finley Inc.
308 Adams St
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer ContractorsLeak Detecting Service
We’re extremely satisfied with C N Finley! VERY REASONABLE RATES. Courteous and professional employees. Quick response time. They checked all gas appliances for gas leaks, checked all sinks, toilets
6.Cancienne Plumbing & Tunneling
29 Hickory Ave
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer ContractorsBathtubs & Sinks-Repair & Refinish
5514 Hawthorne Pl
PlumbersGarbage Disposal RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSeptic Tanks & Systems
A Perfect Plumbing, Inc.
Serving the New Orleans area. Local, Top-Rated PlumberReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.