Serving the New Orleans area. Call Today!
1.Kingfish Disposal LLC
5860 Citrus Blvd
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish RemovalContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage Collection
Visit our website
2.Reliable Disposal Co Inc
535 Iris Ave
Trash Containers & DumpstersDemolition ContractorsRubbish RemovalConstruction & Building Equipment
Mary Lou is the very best!! Thanks Guys!!
1215 River Rd
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage CollectionBuilding Contractors
Beverly Disposal provides disposal services to a diverse customer base. We own approximately 300 disposal containers that are utilized for commercial use for construction, marine, and residential use.
4.New Orleans Hauling
1220 Peters Rd
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersWaste ContainersGarbage Collection
Waste Management provides residential, commercial and industrial trash collection, as well as recycling and dumpster services. We support a number of local community organizations with employee volunt
700 Saint Charles Ave
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & Supplies
I had no ideas what I was doing.... But, they were very friendly and walked me through the entire process of renting a roll off dumpster. And, they were the cheapest dumpster rental too!
6.Waste Co Services LLC
1109 Dealers Ave
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage Disposal Equipment Industrial & CommercialTrash HaulingGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors Equipment
J Davis Services is a locally owned and operated company. We have been providing commercial and residential dumpsters since 2005. Our same day turn-arounds help our customers keep their jobs moving. W
7.Nature Station Waste Services
945 Magazine St
Trash Containers & Dumpsters
Local Dumpster Rental
Serving the New Orleans area.
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.