1.Northshore Redi-Med Clinic
4430 Highway 22
Medical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
If you judge this place by the doctors they have, you will give them A+. If you judge them by the morons in the front desk, you would never go there again. So my advise is to ignore the unfriendly fro
4430 Highway 22
Physicians & SurgeonsHome Health Services
3.Louisiana State Univ Med Ctr
533 Bolivar St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Oak Street Med Family Practice
8708 Oak St
Physicians & Surgeons
Oak Street Medical is a private practice of Family Medicine. We offer same-day appointments, personalized continuity of care, (you see the same doctor on every visit) evening and weekend appointments
5.Tulane University Schl-Med
131 S Robertson St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
2221 Philip St
7.Tulane Institute-Sports Med
202 Janet Yulman Way
Physicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.