Serving the New Orleans area.
1.Metzler Electric Co
116 Hickory Ave
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
A family owned & operated company since 1988. For fast, liable & guaranteed electrical services that you can count on, contract Metzler Electrical Company Inc. today. You will be glad you did!
2.Pat Bryant Electric
134 Glenwood Ave
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsLighting Maintenance ServiceHome Repair & Maintenance
Click for Coupon
Pat Bryant Electric services residential, commercial, new construction, and remodeling projects. We have been in business for over 20 years and are fully licensed and insured. Our customer approach me
508 David St
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & Maintenance
4.Gerhold Electric Inc
4503 Toulouse St
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceGeneral ContractorsCircuit Breakers
Visit our website
5.Margiotta Electric Inc
3605 Tchoupitoulas St
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceHome Improvements
If you are looking for a good electrical company you should try Margiotta Electric, Inc. The recently did some work at my home and i was very pleased. They were professional, experienced, cleaned up a
6.R&D Electrical Services
1562 N Roman St
Offering electricians and electrical & lighting services. R&D Electrical Services, LLC offers over 30 years of experience in the electrical industry. We take on a wide range of electrical projects to
7.Help Air Conditioning & Heating - Kenner/Harahan
1309 Dealers Ave
Air Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Service & RepairHeat Pumps
Sales Installation & Service Guaranteed Up Front Pricing Commercial Services Residential Services Sales
Vincent Electrical Services
41033 Fire Tower Rd, Ponchatoula, LA, 70454
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.