Serving the New Orleans area.
1.AAA Electrical Contractors LLC
3239 Chetta Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
2.AAA Electrical Contractor
5209 David Dr
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
3.AAA Electrical ContractorsServing the New Orleans, LA area
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.AAA Rent AllServing the New Orleans, LA area
Saw RentalAudio-Visual Equipment-Renting & LeasingCompressor RentalExcavating Equipment
5.AAA Complete Elec & Air Cond
11840 Highway 308
Heat PumpsElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Serving the New Orleans area. Life InsuranceBurial Insurance
Please try reloading the page.
I have been using Rene Echelard's services for over 15 years. His professionalism and his honesty for what is required to properly comply with the customer's request are beyond reproach. I have used his services for everything from adding new exterior lighting, adding new interior lines, wall plugs, and switches, and rewiring poorly installed original construction wiring. He is also able to think "outside the box" to ensure customer satisfaction and code compliance.
Hi my name is Lisa I need a new furnace Mr steven came out the same day gave me a great estimate immediately started doing the work he never skipped a beat the total job was done 12 p.m. The next day I was so happy and so impressed with the work mesquite even said that the attic look new because he cleaned it up for all of my Ac and heating needs this company is on my speed dial. Thanks so much faithful works
I highly recommend Faithful Works! This company is simply the best! They are dedicated to making sure the job is done right at an affordable price. It is always nice to find a truly local company that does excellent work.
Jasmine's Electrical Service was able to come out on short notice and did a great job for a reasonable price. I will not hesitate to call him again.
Jasmine' Electrical Service is a fair and honest company. I have used his services on many occasions and have been completely satisfied.
Very skilled & professional, provide emergency service and yet prices were very reasonable, happy to refer M&M to family & friends
Repaired electrical problems and wire a temporary place to live
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.