Serving the New London area. Save Money When You Bundle Charter,Internet, TV & Phone Only. @ $29e/M
1.Ebbens Towing And Auto Service
507 County Rd S
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheels-Aligning & BalancingAutomotive Roadside Service
Visit our website
Ebbens Towing & Auto Service has been in business longer than I have been alive and I have always had great service with them. I have aquired many vehicles and no matter what make, they all tend
2.U.S. Cellular Authorized Agent - UltraCom Wireless Communications
308 Wolf River Plz
Telephone CompaniesTelephone Equipment & SystemsCellular Telephone ServiceWireless Communication
U.S. Cellular is the fifth-largest full-service wireless carrier in the United States, providing national network coverage and industry-leading innovations designed to elevate the customer experience.
3.Al's Radiator & Auto Repair Inc
502 W Wolf River Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentAutomobile Parts & SuppliesStarters Engine
4.Pomp's Tire Service
210 Northridge Dr
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
When it comes to the performance of your vehicle, you want quality service from trusted experts. We are a Goodyear Tire & Service Network location. We carry Goodyear products and offer a wide range of
5.Cricket Wireless Authorized Retailer
1931 N Shawano St Ste 280
Cellular Telephone ServiceCommunications ServicesTelecommunications ServicesTelephone Equipment & Systems-Repair & Service
Welcome to the #CricketNation. Wireless that gives you Something to Smile About! #STSA
6.F-X Auto Collision Center
800 N Shawano St
Automobile Body Repairing & PaintingUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & Service
7.In Motion Automotive
801 N Shawano St
Auto Repair & ServiceEngine Rebuilding & ExchangeAuto TransmissionMufflers & Exhaust Systems
In Motion Automotive, located in New London, WI, has been keeping you on the road since 2007. We’re a locally owned, family business offering auto repair and transmission repair. We take pride in our
Serving the New London area. Faster Internet + Advanced PhoneNo Contracts Required - Call Now
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.