1.Newlon Tire Inc
530 Carroll St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
Farm Service Tire Balancing, Exhaust, Alignments, Shocks, Struts & Brakes, Batteries, Lubrication/Oils
2.Cheney Tire Service
700 N Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels
3.Affordable Tire and Auto Service
550 W Broadway St
4.Kessler's Auto Care
310 S Columbus St
Mufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-Equipment
* Muffler & Exhaust Systems * Foreign & Domestic * Complete Under Car Care * Free Courtesy Inspection * Fast Friendly Service * By Appointment Only
5.Mark's Auto & Truck Repair
7904 State Route 37 E
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentAutomobile Electric Service
715 E State Route 60 NE
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Morgan Tire has been providing exceptional tire and auto repair services since 1999. We specialize in sales and service of passenger and light truck tires. We often take care of our customers' needs i
7.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.