1.Derrick Williamson , DDS
1220 Hobson Rd Ste 212
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dr. Derrick Williamson is a Prosthodontist serving the Naperville area. Dr. Williamson is experienced in Veneers, Teeth Whitening and Dental Implants. He is a professional member of the American Denta
2.Williamson's Restaurant & Bar
1490 W Lincoln Hwy
American RestaurantsFamily Style RestaurantsRestaurants
Wow, to the people who complained about the 50 minute wait, I was there that night! how can you lie and say they never came back up to you? I saw that girl come up to you at least 4 times to say ""we
2081 Calistoga Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Dr Wayne Williamson M D
11600 S Kedzie Ave Ste D
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Williamson-Lin, Jeffrey D, MD
130 N Weber Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine
6.Dr. Jeffrey J Williamson-Link, MD
801 S Washington St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine
7.Tuwanda Williamson, MD
3231 Euclid Ave Fl 5th
Physicians & Surgeons
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future