Pittsburgh Dental Spa, Tim Runco DMD
6502B Steubenville Pike, Pittsburgh, PA, 15205
1.Geris Elaine K DMD Falk Richard DMD
2752 Leechburg Rd
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic DentistryEndodontists
Husband and wife dentist team.Both very good. They take their time and do it right.I would highly recommend.
2031 Pittsburgh Mills Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
I visited the West Mifflin Aspen dental and was very unsatisfied. Scary even. I then transferred to the Pgh Mills location and was amazed with my visit! They were the best! The dentist and the officeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Four Seasons Dental
354 Freeport St
4.The Dentists at Hartwood
3392 Saxonburg Blvd
The Dentists at Hartwood has been in practice since 2007. We are always welcoming new patients and we would love to have you as part of our dental family. Please explore our website to learn more abou
5.Christopher H. Martone, D.M.D., P.C.
1625 Union Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Whether you need quality dental implants, bone graft surgery, ridge augmentation, wisdom tooth extraction or any other oral procedure, you wont find a better oral surgeon in Natrona Heights, PA than C
6.Katsur Management Group
100 Tarentum Bridge Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
the staff was nice but the dentist was rude and overbearing and they say that they cater to cowards is a joke I was never bothered by dentist but this one is so demanding and does not listen to what
7.Brungo John J DMD PC
4137 Leechburg Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
13660 State Route 30, Irwin, PA, 15642 Click Business Name for More Information.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future