Delta World Tire Company
2300 Kaliste Saloom Rd, Lafayette, LA, 70508
1502 Center St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesKeysBattery Supplies
Iberia Discount Tire
3402 E Old Spanish Trl, New Iberia, LA, 70560
Please try reloading the page.
This is the only place you should go to get your tires done for your vehicle. I recommend this business to everyone that asks me where I went to get new tires. I brought my truck in for lunch one day, and in thirty minutes it was finished and I was out of the door, and it seemed like a pretty busy day for them too. Nobody was standing around twiddling their thumbs. If you want a place that gets stuff done, B&B Quality tire is your place. 11/10 Will come back
Everything from the customer service to prices and quality is great.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.