Champagne Kenneth , Matthew Boudreaux And Bradley Champagne Colon And Rectal Cli
1103 W University Ave, Lafayette, LA, 70506
1.Sagrera G D Dr
602 W Saint Peter St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
2.Sagrera, G D, MD
300 Hilltop Cir
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Pinac, Andre Louis III MD
816 Creswell Ln Ste 1, Opelousas, LA, 70570
Please try reloading the page.
DR. OSBORNE IS THE BEST! He has taken great care of several of my family & friends. Anyone who needs a hand specialist should definitely see him for their care/treatment.
Dr. Caswell is the best there is in New Iberia.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.