Champagne Kenneth , Matthew Boudreaux And Bradley Champagne Colon And Rectal Cli
1103 W University Ave, Lafayette, LA, 70506
1.Maurice Community Care Clinic
207 Milton Rd
I have used this clinic many times. I am usually in and out in a short amount of time. The staff is very friendly and the doctors are wonderful.
2.Erath-Delcambre Community Care Clinic
220 North Rd
3.Lafayette Community Health Care Clinic
1317 Jefferson St
Medical ClinicsOutpatient ServicesPharmaciesDental Clinics
Gary Family Dental
401 Emery Lewis Ave, New Iberia, LA, 70560
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.