Gary Family Dental
401 Emery Lewis Ave, New Iberia, LA, 70560
1.Gary Family Dental
401 Emery Lewis Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
The dental professionals at Wayne J. Gary II D.D.S. are pleased to welcome you to our practice. We want all our patients to be informed decision makers and fully understand any health issues you face.
2.Henagan Team Dentistry
600 Rue De Lion
One visit crowns,Cosmetic dentistry, Nonsurgical gum care,flexible financing,pediatric dentistry,gental exams & cleaning,advanced technology,zoom whitening,implant crowns.
3.Charpentier Family Dentistry
600 Rue De Onetta
4.Derouen Mark DDS
2301 Old Jeanerette Rd
5.Babineaux Family Dental
621 Rue De Onetta
Excellent work! Easy, painless root canal. Excellent work on my new crown. I highly recommend this dental office.
6.Southern Smiles of Iberia
715 N Lewis St
DentistsPediatric DentistryDentists Referral & Information ServiceDental Clinics
They were very patiant with my god-son when I brought him there to get a filling. He acted up a bit at first but they were awsome about it. All of the nurses were very friendly and always smiling. VER
7.Iberia Dental Associates
441 Charles St
I'm dutch working here temporary. Lost a filling called IDA and they helped me the next day already. Not even that expensive. Now that's service and dedication....
We Accept Medicaid
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Kool Smiles® - Easy, Fast, FriendlyLocate a Local Dentist - Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future