1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.DLC Lawn Maintenance & Landscaping
24350 Joy Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
Commercial and Residential, Complete Landscaping, Snow Removal, Gutter Cleaning
3.H & L Landscaping Inc
2832 Chrysler Ave
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Commerical & Residential - Insured
4.D & E Landscaping & Grading Inc.
69620 Lowe Plank Rd Ste A
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
D & E Landscaping & Grading Inc. Provides Landscaping, Brick Paving, Lawn Maintenance, Fertilizing, Lawn Landscape Materials, Seeding, Ledgerocks, And Draintile To The Richmond, MI Area.
5.JSM Landscaping Inc
Fort Gratiot Twp,MI
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesTopsoil
Great work at a great price!
GardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceSpraying Equipment
watch out for the annual auto renewal, if move or change services without telling them they do the application to your lawn and bill you. So I was billed after i moved and when I cancelled after I mov
7.United Lawnscape Inc
62170 Van Dyke Rd
Landscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding Service
We have purchased over thirty trees from United over the years and although we were disappointed that they made the decision to close the plant center we understand why. Our experience with Dusty and
Local Lawn Maintenance
www.HelloBusiness.com Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFast business lookup New Haven
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.