1.Leasor, Karen Ann
323 Center St
Nurses-Advanced Practice-ARNPMedical ClinicsNursesMedical Centers
2.Nephrology Associates PSC
6400 Dutchmans Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Physicians & SurgeonsMedical CentersClinics
best doctor in town. Kind and Caring! Easy parking.
3.DNA Paternity Testing Centers
703 Mcdowell Blvd
Medical ClinicsEmployment ScreeningClinicsBlood Testing & Typing
We specialize in DNA testing for paternity, maternity, grandparentage, avuncular (aunts/uncles) and siblingship. We offer both legal and non-legal DNA testing. The results of a legal DNA test can be u
4.First Care Clinic-Bardstown
110 W. John Rowan Blvd
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsNurses-Advanced Practice-ARNPMedical Centers
We are relentless about transforming the delivery of healthcare through outstanding customer service, convenience, and affordability. We provide walk-in, urgent, primary care, and occupational medicin
5.Hmh Express Care
3795 E John Rowan Blvd
6.Diabetes Care Solutions PLLC
120 W Stephen Foster Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
7.Beacon Health Strategies
550 E Leafdale Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.