Save On Energy
Serving the New Deal area. Shop TX Energy Rates & CompareSwitch Providers & You Could Save!
1.South Plains Electric Co-Op
110 N Interstate 27
Electric CompaniesElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment-Testing
2.Lubbock Power & Light
Electric CompaniesGovernment OfficesGas CompaniesCity, Village & Township Government
i had an account with them for 3 months payments were on time and had service shut off due to moving. Now 6 months later after I had already forgotten about even having service with them I now have a
3.Golden Spread Electric Co-Op
1454 County Road 315
Electric CompaniesGas CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectricians
4.Lubbock Power & Light
Po Box 10541
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
1120 Main St
Electric CompaniesGas CompaniesMore Nearby Locations »
1420 Avenue J
611 N Vinton Ave
Texas Energy Rates
SaveOnEnergy.com/Texas Call Today! Get a New Energy RateSwitch Providers & You Could Save.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.