424 E 5th St, Rifle, CO, 81650
1.Explore Electrical Services
2701 Midland Ave Unit 412
Explore Electrical Services provides 24 hr electrical and Generator services. We are committed to providing quality affordable electrical service. Explore Electrical Service is a Colorado Licensed ele
2.Always On Electric
0279 County Road 216
ElectriciansElectric SwitchboardsComputer Network Design & SystemsAutomation Systems & Equipment
Always on Electric is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau that offers electrical repairs and installations. Are you in need of a quality electrician for your home or business? Well look no fu
3.Boardwalk Electric Inc
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Visit our website
Free Estimates on all job types with this coupon
Boardwalk Electric LLC is the most efficient electrical company in the Vail Valley. We service both residential and commercial customers. Call today for an appointment! No job is too big or too small.
4.Electrical Outfitters Inc.
1500 Devereux Rd Apt A
ElectriciansLighting Equipment-EmergencyElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLandscaping & Lawn Services
Electrical Outfitters Inc. has been serving Glenwood, Carbondale, Basalt, Aspen, Snowmass, and the entire Roaring Fork Valley for the past 32 years. We are known throughout the area as one of the top
5.Big Bear ElectricServing the New Castle, CO area
BIG BEAR ELECTRIC INC. Is Liscenced & Insured and has been serving Summit, Lake & Eagle Counties since 1986. Rudy Is the Master Electrician who specializes in Residential, Commercial, New Construction
6.Boston Electric Inc.
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Located in Avon, Colorado and Boston electric is a full service electrical contractor serving the Vail, Aspen, Breckenridge, and Steamboat Springs areas. Specializing in residential and commercial ser
7.Littell Electric Inc
7800 Highway 82 Unit 203
ElectriciansSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Dealers
Littell Electric Inc is 100% customer service driven. Our number one goal is to make sure your project is completed successfully. Whether it be an emergency maintenance repair or a design rebuild proj
www.exploreelectricalservice.com Efficient Electrician Services.Call Us Now For An Estimate.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.