Springboro Automotive & Tire
216 Hiawatha Trl, Springboro, OH, 45066 More Info
1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
550 N Broad St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Jamie's Tire & Service
31 S Broad St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesUsed Tire DealersAutomobile Accessories
They have served my cars for years and have ALWAYS done superior work and are extremely honest.More Nearby Locations »
3.Grismer Tire & Auto Service
6622 Brandt Pike
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Founded in 1932, Grismer Tire Company has been serving the southwestern Ohio area for over 84 years.
4.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
7888 Troy Pike
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Repair & Service
Because you need to TRUST who’s working on your car. Schedule an appointment online. We have extended hours and convenient locations to make it easier for you to do business with Monro. Save up to 50%More Nearby Locations »
5.Valley Tire Company
1900 N Business Way
6.Fraziers Tire Svc
3855 S Dayton Brandt Rd
7.W & W Auto Tech
8500 Dayton Springfield Rd
Automobile Diagnostic ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic EquipmentMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
For All Your Auto Repair Needs
Grismer Tire & Auto Service
Dayton, OH, 45458
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.