Adam Feret D.M.D. Westfield Smiles
Serving the New Brunswick area. Local General Dentistry Office.Call Us Today in Westfield, NJ.
1.Action Pregnancy Center ..
93 Bayard St Apt B
Medical ClinicsFamily Planning Information CentersGovernment OfficesPhysical Fitness Consultants & Trainers
You're pregnant and need help... Call us for a confidential appointment. We'll discuss your options. What We Can Do For You? Free pregnancy testing with confidential counseling Arrange for pre-natal c
2.DR Edward Magaziner - Edward Magaziner MD
2186 State Route 27 Ste 2d
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
3.Urgent Care of Edison
1813 Oak Tree Rd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
From the very young to the still young at heart, Medicenter of Edison is a fully equipped urgent care medical facility here to serve the communitys health needs. Our facility is safe, clean, and wheel
4.Northeast Regional Epilepsy Group
222 Easton Ave
Medical ClinicsPsychotherapistsMedical CentersClinics
Launched in 1998, Northeast Regional Epilepsy Group (NEREG) is a multi-site practice in New Jersey, New York and Connecticut that offers unique services and comprehensive care to children and adults w
5.Maternal Fetal Medicine
125 Paterson St # 4200
Located in New Brunswick, N.J, Maternal Fetal Medicine, a division of Robert Wood Johnson Medical School offers perinatal care for mothers and babies. It specializes in pregnancy related health care fMore Nearby Locations »
254 Easton Ave
Founded in 1855, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is one of the leading pediatric health care network and research facilities in the world. The hospital s diagnostic imaging center provides oneMore Nearby Locations »
130 Livingston Ave
Serving the New Brunswick area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.