Serving the New Britain area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
273 Country Club Rd
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceHome Improvements
Tile - Custom Design & Installation. Residential & Commercial. New Construction, Remodels, Renovations. Tile flooring, tile counter tops, bathroom floors, walls, showers, kitchen tile counter tops, ba
2.B & B Flooring LLC
250 Porter St
Flooring ContractorsHardwood Floors
* Floor Refinishing * Sanding
3.Kibbe Custom Floors
211 Bush Hill Rd
* 30 Years Experience * Custom Floors * Where Your Home Is Our Showroom * Residential - Commercial * Prompt Professional Service * Floors Installed, Sanded & Refinished * Staining A Specialty * Old &
4.Daigle Patrick Hardwood Flooring
54 Hilliard St
Im really happy with my new Hardwood floors. Thay did an amazing job and very professional. I was recommended by a friend. She had her floors sanded and finished , They came out really good too, like
5.Chasse Hardwood Flooring
Flooring ContractorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceHardwood FloorsHome Improvements
Right from the start, the service was great! Dean was very professional and explained everything that needed to be done and answered any questions I had with patience. I had removed a wall and needed
6.Neal's Wood Flooring
7 Business Park Dr
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersFloors-Industrial
Since 1977, Neal's Wood Flooring has been installing and refinishing premium wood floors in Connecticut homes and businesses. Throughout the years, we've seen an increased demand for both specialty wo
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
Serving the New Britain area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?