3044 Industrial Blvd, Bethel Park, PA, 15102
1.TRU Plumbing & Excavating Co. LLC
112 Mcbride Rd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater HeatersExcavation Contractors
Outstanding company and crew. The owner, AJ, is friendly, experienced, and a great communicator. He picked up his phone at 10:00 on a Saturday night and was out to the installation of service line the
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
4.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
5.Crystal Clear Plumbing
PlumbersWaterproofing ContractorsWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
We are a family owned and operated plumbing company. Our goal is to provide quality plumbing service at a reasonable rate. Honesty and Integrity are the core values in which we operate this company. C
3044 Industrial Blvd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Equipment & Systems
Had water heater installed. Work was done quickly and done well. Technicians were courteous and knowledgeable. Be prepared to pay top dollar.
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Steve was very professional and got the job done quick, he had no problem answering any questions I had. I would recommend anytime.More Nearby Locations »
Serving the New Brighton area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?