1.New Braunfels Orthopaedic Surgery & Sports Medicine
54 Gruene Park Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
2.ENT Center, The
948 Gruene Rd Ste 120
Physicians & SurgeonsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesAudiologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
3.Mary E Geldernick MD
505 N Union Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
4.RealEyes, Vision Center
218 E Austin St
Physicians & SurgeonsOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyLaser Vision Correction
Welcome to the RealEyes Vision Center. We are located in New Braunfels, Texas, which is located just northeast of San Antonio, Texas. Please call 877-952-7373 and one of our dedicated staff will assis
5.Carey Stephen C MD Adult Cardiology
1583 Common St Ste 111
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiovascular & Thoracic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
Adult Cardiology specializes in patients with cardiac needs including coronary artery disease, hypertension, atrial fibrillation, pacemakers and management of cholesterol. Dr. Stephen Carey is board cMore Nearby Locations »
6.Judith, L Thompson M.D. P.A.
876 Loop 337
Physicians & Surgeons
221 Hunters Vlg
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.