1.R. Brown Electric Service
450 Washington Post Rd
Altering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectriciansHome Builders
They were very courteous and professional showed up when they said and they had everything arranged with the electric company. They had permits and scheduled an inspection for the same day so our elec
2.Vashti Fine Apparel
218 Middle Street
Clothing StoresMen's ClothingShoe StoresWomen's Clothing
I enjoyed my experiece when I went into this store the day. The owner was helpful and the merchandise is top notch. I actually look foward to going back.
520 Berne Sq
Discount StoresVariety StoresConsumer ElectronicsGeneral Merchandise
This is a good store to find a lot of bargains - they have everything from pet supplies, garden supplies, outside and inside furniture, some canned foods, gifts - cheaper than WalMart - aisles are a l
4.Helping Hands Boutique
2721 Us Highway 70 E
Resale ShopsSecond Hand DealersClothing StoresThrift Shops
This is a super little thrift store - got several brand named items (jones of NY, Talbots, Chico's etc. Prices are really reasonable. Will be going back soon, as they put things out daily. Store is
3100 M L King Jr Blvd
Department StoresClothing StoresMen's ClothingHousewares
Salon review. This was my first ever visit and my last. I went to get a hair cut and an ombre. My hair was long and naturally spiral curly. Before hand, I called and asked if someone there had experie
6.City of New Bern Electric
606 Fort Totten Dr
Electric CompaniesCity, Village & Township GovernmentGovernment Offices
do NOT get city of new bern power if you can help it! in july they started charging the usual late fees for late payments, and now they also charge you a DEPOSIT!!!! then, they say they will make a pa
7.Sears Hometown Store
3138 M L King Jr Blvd
Department StoresMajor AppliancesConsumer ElectronicsMattresses
FREE BASIC DELIVERY option now available ONLINE ONLY! Get free basic delivery on all Home Appliance purchases over $399 regardless of how you pay! Sears Hometown Store in New Bern, NC is the local des
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.