1.Accommodating Home Care Service
1425 S Glenburnie Rd Ste 2
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesAdult Day Care Centers
Accommodating Home Care Service is a group of professionally trained nurses that look forward to assisting you with any and all medical needs that may arise on a day-to-day basis. We are made up of RN
311 Hancock St
Medical ClinicsHome Health Services
3.Coastal Carolina Health Care
730 Newman Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysician AssistantsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
New Bern Internal Medicine and Cardiology is a provider of a range of health care services. The medical practice specializes in internal medicine. It is one of the locations managed by Coastal Carolin
4.RHA Health Services
605 Pine Tree Dr
5.Coastal Carolina Health Care, P.A.
2861 Trent Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
6.Doug Jones & Associates Pa
3115 Trent Rd
7.CCHC Coastal Internal Medicine and Cardiology
670 Cardinal Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.