Attleboro Family Dental Care
550 N Main St, Attleboro, MA, 02703 All Phases of Dentistry For the Entire Family
1.Kool Smiles of New Bedford
137 Hathaway Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
I had a cleaning today and it was very pleasant. The staff was kind and the hygienist did a very good job with my cleaning.More Nearby Locations »
2.Bonnie L. Bower, DDS
906 Hathaway Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant Dentistry
Welcome to Bonnie L. Bower, DDS! Our goal is to provide each patient with the very best dental care in a friendly but professional atmosphere. We assess each patient's needs as an individual to create
3.Oral Surgery Associates Southcoast
81 Hawthorn St
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Welcome to O.S.A. Southcoast. Oral and maxillofacial surgery is the specialty in dentistry that includes the diagnosis, surgical and related treatment of diseases, injuries and defects involving both
25 Faunce Corner Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
if you need a dentist I highly recommend aspen dental in dartmouth. From the first day I walked threw the door they made me feel relaxed, and comfortable.Like I was their only patient .So my thanks tMore Nearby Locations »
5.New England Dental Specialists
758 Ashley Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Excellent communication means we work together to achieve successAt New England Dental Specialists, we believe that a doctor and patient become a team for treating an individual's dental needs. Our sp
23 Reed Rd
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
In addition to providing routine general dental services to our patients, Douglas Vrona DMD is a specialist for TMJ dentistry. People with TMJ or Temporo-Mandibular Joint pain (jaw joint pain) can als
7.Reddy Dental Associates
84 Spring St
Cosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsDentists
i was a patient of this office for a while they not bad dentists but they aren't very nice
Serving the New Bedford area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future