1.Bonnie L. Bower, DDS
906 Hathaway Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentistsImplant Dentistry
Welcome to Bonnie L. Bower, DDS! Our goal is to provide each patient with the very best dental care in a friendly but professional atmosphere. We assess each patient's needs as an individual to create
25 Faunce Corner Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
if you need a dentist I highly recommend aspen dental in dartmouth. From the first day I walked threw the door they made me feel relaxed, and comfortable.Like I was their only patient .So my thanks tMore Nearby Locations »
3.Omni Dentix - Chong S. Lee DMD
72 State Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Omni Dentix - Chong S. Lee DMD is a family owned and operated business. We have been in business for more than 30 years. We specialize in general, cosmetic, implants, and teeth whitening services. Our
4.Dr. Moftah El-Ghadi, DMD
32 Hillman St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
5.Michael Ryan Butera, DMD
32 Hillman St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
6.Sansouci Family Dental
73 Robert St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersEndodontists
Dr. San Souci is a wonderful, compassionate dentist.
7.Reddy Dental Associates
84 Spring St
Cosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
i was a patient of this office for a while they not bad dentists but they aren't very nice
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.