1.Community First Health Centers
58144 Gratiot Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.Henry Ford Macomb Chesterfield Health Center
30795 23 Mile Rd.
Urgent CareDentistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPharmacies
Nice people at front desk. Very slow once inside. Takes way to long for someone to check on patient. I also think they forgot about us
3.Tender Care Pediatrics
58115 Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Newborns. Infants. Toddlers. Pre-teens. Teens. At Tender Care Pediatrics, we treat your children like our own by providing the highly accessible, top-quality primary care your family deserves from you
35054 23 Mile Rd Ste 101
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
5.Cornerstone Health Services-New Baltimore
35050 23 Mile Rd Ste B
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Carlino & Patton DDS PC
51190 D W Seaton Dr
7.Yax & Stec Dental Associates PLLC
58144 Gratiot Ave
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dr. Stec. is a wonderful ortho and nice person. He did a great job with my daughter. Teeth look great! Thank you.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.