1.Friendship Medical Clinic
509 State Highway 15 S
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsFamily Planning Information Centers
Dr Marcy hooked me right up. Thanks!! 3 weeks of headaches from sinuses and 2 shots and hr later i feel alot better!!!
2.New Albany Healthcare Associates
232 Starlyn Ave
Wonderful and caring staff. Willing to go above and beyond to help people. Insurance or no insurance they will try to help in every way they can.
3.New Albany Medical Group
300 Oxford Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
We live in Olive Banch, MS we found this medical center by the grace of GOD. They have the best doctors you could ask for. I would tell all anybody to go there they take very good care of you...
4.Chd Meridian Healthcare
1200 Magnolia Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Gamma Health Care
725 Coulter Dr
6.Walton Family Care Clinic
228 Starlyn Ave
7.Gamma Health Care
1111 Bratton Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical Labs
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.