2032 Indiana Ave
Lawn MaintenanceHandyman ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesProperty Maintenance
best food ever! ive never had grass so fresh. but go around lunch time because thats when its the best
845 Park Pl
Landscaping Equipment & SuppliesBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
Rauch is proud of its grassroots heritage in southern Indiana. Formed in 1953 by a dedicated group of parents who wanted a quality educational experience for their children with disabilities, our serv
3.Lawn Cure Of Southern Indiana
5000 Progress Way
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors More InfoPREFERRED
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
6.Curry Tree Service
115 W Park Pl
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
* Please Contact Us for More Information
7.Sears Appliance Repair
757 E Lewis And Clark Pkwy Ste 702
Lawn MowersMajor AppliancesLawn Mowers-Sharpening & RepairingExercising Equipment-Service & Repair
The lawnmower technician was awesome! He fixed and cleaned everything. Explain how the lawn mower worked (we bough it second hand), and was able to advise us on lots of helpful hints and tips we wouldMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.