Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
1.ImmediaDent - Urgent Dental Care
360 New Albany Plz
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsEndodontists
Highly recommend this place. Dr Laura Ward is absolutely amazing and her staff is very pleasant. They always call to check on you the next day. Dr Wards dental hygienist went above and beyond to takeMore Nearby Locations »
4115 Dixie Hwy
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental LabsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
I had a wonderful experience with Sure Fit. They even made my teeth to match my original teeth from an old high school picture. Amazing! My mother ended up going there for a spare set which ended up b
3.Richard, Andrew G, DDS
303 E Court Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsImplant Dentistry
10% Off First Time Office Visit+1more
Awesome Dentist highly recommend for all your dental needs. very friendly staff and a great environment
1116 Veterans Pkwy
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
Aspen Dental is the Bomb.com!!!More Nearby Locations »
5.Williams, Chris L
2300 Dixie Hwy
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryClinicsDentists
Drs. Williams & Schiavone is ready to serve all of your dental needs. Louisville dentists welcome you to our website! At Drs. Williams and Schiavone our philosophy is to provide treatment to the whole
6.Hamilton Cheryl L DMD LLC
3684 Highway 150
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr Cheryl Hamilton is a professional affordable and friendly. I would recommend anyone in southern IND and Louisville to see what a difference she makes for your smiles. Doug Wolford
7.Brinegar Family Dentistry
409 W 6th St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Daniel J. Brinegar received his Doctorate from the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry in 2002. Since then, he has practiced dentistry and made his home here in Southern Indiana. In 2014,
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.