1.Franks Tiger Tire
246 Main St
2.Busy B Tire Co
275 Mtd Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
3.Hawkins Tire Ctr
7203 Will Robbins Hwy
4.Hawkins Tire Center
104 Metts Rd
Tire Dealers More Info
5.Firestone Complete Auto Care
407 W Main St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Tupelo Tire and Wheel
1938 Mccullough Blvd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheelsAutomobile Accessories
7.Cooper Tire Store
4006 W Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Changing Equipment
Had to have tires rotated and balanced this afternoon. Staff was quick and very courteous. They went above and beyond good service. Thanks Cooper Tire Store
Bad Credit Auto Loans
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Get up to $35K, Apply in 3 Minutes.$0 Down Options, Same Day Approvals
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.