1.New Mac Electric Cooperative
Po Box 310
Electric CompaniesElectriciansUtility Companies
New-Mac Electric Cooperative supplies electricity to more than 17,000 member accounts in the southwest corner of Missouri, serving Newton, McDonald, Jasper, Barry and Lawrence Counties.
2.New-Mac Electric Co-Op
12105 E Highway 86
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectricians
New-Mac Electric Cooperative is a member-owned and operated business that provides energy marketing and related services for residential and commercial clients throughout Missouri. Its products includ
11966 E Highway 86
17982 Elder Rd
Stoves-Wood, Coal, Pellet, Etc-RetailRange & Oven DealersHeating Stoves
5.Mac Steel Inc
PO Box G
Stoves-Wood, Coal, Pellet, Etc-RetailHeating Stoves
6.Mac County Mini Storage
1515 Route F
Self StorageStorage Household & Commercial
7.Kristen Leigh MacDonald
1102 W 32nd St
No Internet Heading Assigned
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.