1.Big O Tires
949 W Broadway St
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheelsAuto Oil & Lube
2.Mohave Tire Express
301 J St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceGas Stations
3.Tri State Tire
315 Us Highway 66
4.Econo Smog & Tune
115 W Broadway St
Emissions Inspection StationsAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Just drove down from Vegas to get a smog check. These guys were great! Thank you Eric for everything. He even adjusted my timing belt for free while i was there. I would deal with these guys any day o
5.A+ Auto Care
2408 Needles Hwy
Auto Repair & ServiceAuto Body PartsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
These guys are the best, worked on my motorhome with a fair price, they worked hard to get me back on the road fast, real good people
916 e broadway
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
We stopped here for gas and the man noticed our tires on our MH were not looking good. I hesitated to buy from him knowing we would probably get ripped off. If I had not seen they were bad, I would ha
916 E Broadway St
Automotive Tune Up ServiceAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Springs & SuspensionTire Recap, Retread & Repair
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.