Serving the Nederland area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Garden Of Gethsemane
1877 Washington Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceSprinklers-Garden & LawnNurseries-Plants & Trees
Professional landscaping and lawn maintenance. Nursery & Landscaping. Residential-Commercial-Industrial Garden Supplies, Herbicide and Pesticide Applications. Landscaping and Design. Member of the BBB
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Brent Wester Professional Tree Services LLC.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
*Professional Landscape Design & Installation *Lawn Maintenance *Landscape Makeovers *Hourly Clean Up Rates *Seasonal Flowers *Professional Tree Service *Affordable Consulting *1 Mil. Liability & 2 Mi
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Prosperies Lawn Service & Maintenance
Po Box 2078
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
7.Nederland Lawn Care
126 N 12th St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Nederland Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.